SPG® Sheraton Free Weekends
Our richest promotion ever – Sheraton Free Weekends. Register now and earn a free Sheraton weekend night after every five nights stayed at Sheraton throughout Sept 30, 2015.
Limited Time AAA Member Savings
Play your weekdays away in Annapolis this summer. AAA members are invited to enjoy 15% off our best rates!
SPG® Breakfast Plus
SPG members get more from your weekends with savings up to 35% off plus daily breakfast.
Turn on your weekend
Get more from your weekends with savings up to 15%.
SPG® Make It Count
A thousand reasons to extend your stay. With SPG Make It Count, earn 1,000 bonus Starpoints® with your summer weekends.
Sheraton Coca-Cola® Summer Adventure Package
This summer has your name on it! Book a weekend night and get a $20 MasterCard® prepaid card and 2 Coca-Cola® Beverages
Sheraton Annapolis Hotel
Sheraton Annapolis Hotel provides the comforts of home with the excitement of downtown and Historic Annapolis with easy access on our complimentary shuttle. Our Annapolis Hotel features 196 guest rooms and 7 suites including our Sheraton Club Lounge rooms. Experience the beautiful Chesapeake Bay and many local historic attractions when you are looking for things to do in Annapolis. If you staying with us on business make your trip more productive with all our hotel features that we have to offer.
Annapolis Hotel Features & Amenities
Attractions Near our Hotel in Annapolis
- Free High Speed Internet Access in all accommodations
- Free shuttle service within 5 miles
- Casual dining and lounge in our Annapolis Bar and Grill
- Extensive space to hold your Annapolis meetings
- Personalized wedding services in our Annapolis wedding venue
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Indoor heated pool and whirlpool
- Outdoor sun deck
- Custom-designed Sweet Sleeper Beds®
- In-lobby wired business center
- Westfield Annapolis Mall (0.1 miles)
- United States Naval Academy (3.0 miles)
- Historic Annapolis Tours (3.0 miles)
- National Sailing Hall of Fame (3.0 miles)
- Chesapeake Children's Museum (3.0 miles)
- Historic Annapolis Foundation (3.0 miles)
- William Paca House (3.0 miles)
- Sandy Point State Park (6.0 miles)
- Eastern Shore (10.0 miles)