Pet Friendly Hotels in Annapolis
Rest assured that Sheraton Annapolis Hotel is the ideal hotel for all dog lovers! Our pet friendly hotel in Annapolis allows for dogs of all sizes to join you during your next trip. While taking in all that Annapolis has to offer, make sure you remember to include your pet for all of your Annapolis explorations. The following activities are all pet friendly!
Pet Friendly Annapolis Attractions
- Broad Neck Park - 6 mile park where dogs can run off-leash within a fenced dog park.
- Includes separate areas for large and small dogs.
- Water available in season and restrooms are nearby.
- Annapolis Dog Park & Beach at Quiet Waters - Located directly on the bay within Annapolis' Quiet Waters Park.
- Features a dog park and a dedicated "doggie beach."
- Includes miles of walking, biking trails and beautiful playgrounds for kids.
- They also have a variety of pet activities and shows from time to time.
Local Annapolis Pet Shops
- Pet Paws Boutique
- Pet Barn
- Companions Pet Shop
Pet Friendly Annapolis Restaurants
- Fly Fox Pub - Historic Annapolis tradition where even your pet can say they've dined in the same restaurant as George Washington did.
- Features a picturesque Brick patio with umbrellas, outside bar, treats and water for dogs.
- Wet Dog Café - Wet Dog Cafe welcomes dogs on their patio.
- Pets receive a free cookie with your meal if you bring in a picture of your wet pooch!
- Harry Browne's is the place for crab cakes!
- Helpful Tip: Try and come when the legislators are out of session so you can grab a seat with your dog outdoors!
- Stan & Joes is a pet friendly pub with great American food and seating available for dogs.
Sheraton Annapolis Hotel requires a $50 non-refundable deposit fee per dog per stay. No other pets are permitted. Please contact the hotel with any questions.